Monday, April 10, 2006

How Time Flies

OK, so it's been a bit of a time since my last entry. All I can say it that it's amazing how quickly time disappears.

Between getting stuff sorted for the end of term and then going away skiing I think I just didn't realise where the time had gone.

Still I'm back now. Time flying by quite quickly again though as I'm half way through the school holidays and I'm wondering whether I'm going to get some rest. Still have a load of work that needs to be done, and want to try to work in the garden as well.

Anyway, I'm fairly tired so I'll sign off for now and will blog again tomorrow when I'm a bit fresher (I think it's meant to be raining tomorrow as well so I'm less likely to be working on the garden in that case). Think that I'll talk about getting to know people, based on the fact that I'm just back from a holiday with people I didn't know before hand.

Catch you all on the other side.

Chris

No comments: