Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Mornings

OK, so I'm laying in bed on Monday morning, wondering why it seems to be the only day that I feel that I can lie in, knowing full well that I can't. Is this something that we all go through?

Now I'm not talking about feeling that you can lie in bed all the time. For some reason, it is always Monday when I feel that I could roll over and go back to sleep for quite a nice long period of time. My problem seems to be that it's only Mondays that it seems to happen on (though this Monday is an exception as I've not slept well at all). I wouldn't object to the feeling of being able to sleep in on a Monday if I was able to do it on a Saturday or Sunday, but for some reason, that never seems to happen. It must be that my body hates me! Waking up nice and early both days of the weekend seems almost compulsory.

What is then doubly frustrating is that as school as the school holidays come around, I don't seem to have the same situation as I'm once again up far too early.

Maybe I should get some blackout curtains!!!

No comments: