Thursday, February 14, 2008

So I'm about to go on my longest flight ever, traveling to what will be the most foreign culture I've experienced. What do I have. The cold from hell, or something similar. Have spent most of the night up shivering in a house at 25C.

I suppose most of it is my fault. I shouldn't have worked when I felt myself coming down, but thought I'd be ok. Little did I realise that it would be a far more unpleasant version than I was expecting. I've got about 20 hours to get better and to be fair I'm starting to feel a little more human (even if I probably don't look it).

But why do we always go down ill just when the holidays strike, or is it just my body taking a dislike to me.

Anyway, going to blog the Hong Kong trip in the same way that I did New York, so if I can post it live I will, if not, then I'll do it once I get back on a daily basis.

No comments: