Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year - New Trip

Start of a new year, and I've got a new trip planned. Just like before I'll also blog it as well. With a bit of luck I might even manage a real time blog as well.

This time I'm heading out to Hong Kong. I've noticed the flights are getting longer so I don't know what that will say for any trip I'm planning after that.

I'm going for slightly less days, so there won't be quite so much to read for those of you who feel I suffer from verbal diarrhoea and I suspect you won't want to hear much about the days that are almost entirely flights, but we'll see if anything interesting happens for me to comment on. I'm currently working on an itinerary and will see what the nice people on Travel Advisor make of it.

If any of you haven't found out about this site yet, can I recommend it for anywhere you're planning on holidaying. Loads of locals and regular visitors use the site and will answer questions you have about where you're going. They'll even give you advise on an itinerary if you post it there. On top of all that, there's general advice posted there permanently plus reviews of hotels etc.

I'm also going skiing as well but don't know how much that will work as a blog. It's hardly sightseeing, but again, if there is anything that I feel is worth turning into a blog for the trip I might go for it.

No comments: